The mission of Hispanic Latino Health is to provide health information via the Internet to all, with a focus on the Hispanic/Latino community in the United States.
The vision of Hispanic Latino Health is to be recognized as a leading health information source.
To accomplish this, Hispanic Latino Health will:
- Promote good health practices.
- Promote optimal wellness.
- Provide quality health information on website.
At Hispanic Latino Health, we value:
- To be consistent with values
- To be who we say we are
- Include everyone regardless of any differences
- Welcome and embrace diversity
- Treat every person equally
- Demonstrate the ability to make a difference
- Demonstrate the courage to be innovative
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary health leaders
- Continuously strive to improve
- Maintain a professional image
- A place where health matters
- Nurses are leaders in health care
Rosita Rodriguez, DNP, APN, ANP-BC, NP-C
I am an experienced health professional. In particular, I am a Registered Nurse and a nationally certified Adult Nurse Practitioner. Moreover, I am also an Educator.
Honors and Awards:
Student of Excellence Award
Women of Honor Award
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Duffy, M. T., Ramos, N., Robotti, C., Rodriguez, R., & Slonim, S. (2009). Destination: Patient safety a healthcare quality and commitment journey [Video file]. Retrieved from http://vimeo.com/8200961
Last Modification Date: 11/14/2010