- The purpose of this site is for information only.
- The content on this Blog is framed to support, not replace, the relationship between a patient and health provider.
- This site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or medically consult.
- This site is not designed to replace the established relationship between the patient and personal health provider.
- In case of a medical emergency please contact medical emergency services.
- Comments and content placed in blog posts and Twitter tweets are not medical advice.
- Please consult with your personal health care provider for any and all medical advice.
- The administrator of this blog is not your primary care provider.
- By visiting this site no patient/health provider relationship has been established or exists.
- There are no financial endorsements to disclose.
- The advertisements on this site are placed by WordPress and are not affiliated directly with the web administrator.
- Visitors do not have permission to post any commercial and/or advertising comments.
- This site is open to the general public, therefore to maintain privacy and confidentiality refrain from posting personal data in comments.
- Since this site is open to the general public, everyone can view and use your comments. In addition, you do not have the possibility of removing your own comments.
- Visitors to the the site who choose to comment on my blog must behave with honesty and respect at all times.
- Internet users who comment on this blog must post information that is true and correct to their knowledge. Moreover, sources to health and/or medical claims must be provided when appropriate.
- Any information collected via this website, such as email address, will never be referred to a third party, unless it is legally commanded.
- The views and opinions expressed on this site are based on the author’s own experience.
- The web administrator reserves the right to erase, without prior notice, any comment judged as inappropriate.
Date of publication: 3/25/10
Last modification date: 4/22/2010